Ultimate Dental Health Check
Welcome to the ULTIMATE Dental Health Check for your teeth and oral health
We put care and attention into everything we do, with a belief in creating a better way where patients can love their dentist. Our clinics work hard to make sure you feel comfortable, relaxed and at ease, offering more than just a 'check-up' or 'routine exam'.
We spending the first part of your comprehensive Dental Health Check listening to and understanding your concerns and requirements. Our clients also find this is an ideal opportunity to discuss other aspects of their health and well-being and we can then better understand how we can help you bring out the best version of yourself in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
The second part of your Dental Health Check will have the dentist taking X-Rays, photographs and checking your entire oral health with the assistance of the Dental Nurse. No treatment is done in Dental Health Checks and it's totally pain free. Once your dentist has conducted the full check below, a tailored plan will be presented to you based on your oral health and the best treatment options to offer the best outcome.
Our ULTIMATE Dental Health Check includes:
- Going through your Smile-Check and Medical History to fully understand your background and needs
- Checking your face, neck and jaw to see that they are healthy
- Conducing an oral cancer check
- Looking inside your mouth, at your tongue, your cheeks and lips, the roof of your mouth and the back of your throat to gain a full picture of your oral health and well being
- Looking at your teeth one by one and your gums for a detailed assessment along with photography to record and note any signs of decay, damage or gum disease we can overcome and improve
- Taking comprehensive notes to ensure we can compare your mouth on each visit with how it was on your last assessment to check for any significant changes
- Decide whether a more detailed examination is needed such as OPG X-Ray or study models to show how your teeth bite together
- Planning your specific treatment options tailored to your oral health and your goals and advising you on what is necessary in the short, medium and long term to keep your teeth healthy
- Using technology such digital X-Rays and intra-oral cameras to keep you informed every step of the way
- Providing you with a clear treatment plan and next step along with information to help you understand your options
We seek to offer you treatments designed for clear results, ensuring transparent pricing and communication every step of the way – and with a 12 month guarantee on our dental work, you have peace of mind in the standard and level of care we deliver.